A reverse mortgage is officially known as a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM). A tool that taps into a home’s equity while providing retirement income for homeowners aged 62 years or older with no monthly payments, reverse mortgages are being increasingly common. While most reverse mortgages are federally insured and are a great financial decision for many homeowners, there are still many myths surrounding them that can make it difficult to decide if they are the best choice.
This calculator helps you determine your monthly payments for a mortgage loan.
Get a Mortgage Quote Now
Protected with 256 bit SSL
- The Fed Cuts Interest Rates Again. What Does It Mean for Mortgages?
- Possible Changes in Debt-to-Income Ratios Could Help Home Buyers
- Home Equity Loan or Cash-Out Refinance: Which One is Better for You?
- Surprise! The Federal Reserve Bank Lowered Interest Rates
- Top 3 Loans Homebuyers Can Take Advantage Of
- Reverse Mortgage Myths Busted
- President Trump pushes for lower interest rates
- Cash-Out Mortgage Refinancing: Does it Make Sense for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage Now?
- Celebrate the Spring Home Buying Season with Lower Interest Rates
Call Us Today
Talk to a mortgage expert now!
Chat with Us Online
Get the latest rates emailed to you daily