Recently revealed statistics show a trend of high income households holding a growing number of the current mortgages. What has not been revealed, however, is why the traditional middle class are owning less homes. Experts have yet to come to a solid conclusion, but an array of suggestions have been made. This impact could be a result of rising mortgage costs, the decline of our economy, a growing generation of people who wait longer to purchase homes, something else entirely, or a combination of any of the above.
This calculator helps you determine your monthly payments for a mortgage loan.
Get a Mortgage Quote Now
Protected with 256 bit SSL
- 6 Tips to Improve Your Credit Score
- Is Now the Right Time to Refinance Your Home?
- Important Costs You Need to Know When Shopping for a Mortgage
- The Fed Cuts Interest Rates Again. What Does It Mean for Mortgages?
- Possible Changes in Debt-to-Income Ratios Could Help Home Buyers
- Home Equity Loan or Cash-Out Refinance: Which One is Better for You?
- Surprise! The Federal Reserve Bank Lowered Interest Rates
- Top 3 Loans Homebuyers Can Take Advantage Of
- Reverse Mortgage Myths Busted
- President Trump pushes for lower interest rates
Call Us Today
Talk to a mortgage expert now!
Chat with Us Online
Get the latest rates emailed to you daily