As the number of job opportunities and amenities in a given city increase, so does the demand for housing, resulting in a drastic increase in home prices. In some areas of the country, the laws of supply and demand have resulted in a lack of affordable housing for middle and low-income families. That’s not the case in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, a city where housing is typically very affordable across the board. If you have been considering home ownership in the Greater Philly area, now is an excellent time for a number of reasons.
This calculator helps you determine your monthly payments for a mortgage loan.
Get a Mortgage Quote Now
Protected with 256 bit SSL
- How Important is the Interest Rate You Pay?
- Is a Home Equity Loan Right for You?
- How Does Inflation Affect the Real Estate Market?
- Can You Afford to Purchase a Home Right Now?
- How Getting a Rate Quote Helps You Realize Your Dream of Homeownership
- 6 Tips to Improve Your Credit Score
- Is Now the Right Time to Refinance Your Home?
- Important Costs You Need to Know When Shopping for a Mortgage
- The Fed Cuts Interest Rates Again. What Does It Mean for Mortgages?
Call Us Today
Talk to a mortgage expert now!
Chat with Us Online
Get the latest rates emailed to you daily